 |
| Mochi's Bedroom |
The only compliant I do have is I wish the locations of the rocks and fossils were added in the map so I don't have to waste my time searching for the darn rocks and fossils. I kinda got the new update such as Lego stuff in game, but I guess I have to keep working more on my island until I get the resort hotel and the dream islands. I set up the campsite in game today.
 |
| A garden relaxing area? |
I am doing a few outdoor experiments out of whatever crafting materials I have. This relaxing area is temporary and I may move it to somewhere else or add more to it once I get those damn trees out of the way.
 |
| The Entrance thing |
I do not think I would do much to this area or I would probably display some of my island's custom designs such as my dresses or posters.
No comments:
Post a Comment