Monday, February 2, 2026

ACNH Updates (2/2/2026)

Phoebe's Vacation Home in Happy Home Paradise

It looks like I really need to keep building homes in the DLC to the point I'd reached the requirement in order to get that Poki -> Bell dispenser because I am too poor in game to do shit for my island right now lmao. 

I did a little bit work on my island like:

The Camping Site
The area is not final yet because I need to cover that damn pond in order to make more room once I get the terraforming app after reaching the 3 star status of my island (I'm still on 1 star lol) but yeah I do like how it looked so far. I probably move the camping site to a hill in the update and put trees around so it it would look like the visitor is really camping out in the mountains.
The updated garden relaxing place with the  fence, pot and oven
I probably scrapped this area in the future, but yeah, here is a outdoor "cafe" I guess lol.

I am thinking of joining a animal crossing discord server. Just have to find a good one or maybe make my own animal crossing server. 

✰ Until next time ✰


No comments:

Post a Comment